At this time, Financial Coaching trainings are being offered virtually and in-person. Participants may borrow devices to participate virtually if needed.
Navigating the ins and outs of managing personal finances can be tricky. Through our six-month Financial Coaching program, you'll receive coaching and one-on-one support to build your skills to save, build/improve credit, reduce debt, create a budget, and more. It is a good program if you are working towards a specific financial goal (like repairing credit or making a large purchase) or if you want to get more control of your day-to-day finances. You will have individual coaching sessions to focus on your specific finances and group trainings to learn and support each other.
Trainings focus on basic financial behaviors including:
- Goal Setting – turn your dreams into concrete financial goals that match your values
- Spending – the purpose of money is to pay for things. Plan your spending to pay for what you value
- Saving – cover emergencies and achieve your financial goals by setting aside money over time
- Borrowing – build good credit to bring your goals within reach
- Protecting – keep accidents from ruining your finances
- Maximizing Income – increase the money you bring home
Interested in the Financial Coaching program? Complete the program application and a coach will contact you about upcoming trainings.
Have questions about the program? Schedule a call with Financial Coaching staff.
Want to Know More?
If you would like to know more about Community Action's Financial Education services, please contact:
Kwynn Kelly (she, her, hers / they, them, theirs)
Andrew Ritta (he, him, his)
Financial Well-Being Administrator