GET STARTED with Head Start and Early Head Start
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties has been serving this community for more than 50 years as a Early Head Start and Head Start program provider. During this time, Head Start initiatives have led the way in early childhood education, community-wide.
Community Action employees have endless opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others. With ample opportunities for growth in the fields of both education and social services, working at Community Action means you can develop your career alongside your community. You will gain national and federal work experience, earn the tools and resources needed for career success, and make a difference in the lives of our community’s children and families. Community Action employees are also eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid professional development
- 19 days of personal time off*
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (employees working 30 hours or more per work)
- 401k retirement plan (after working 12 months and with at least 1000 hours)
*Contingent upon full-time employment, 16 days of personal time off for 35 hour week employees
You can find all of this at one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work! Get Hired with Community Action Head Start today!
Early Head Start Family Educator - Arabic Speaking
EHS Lead Teacher *$500 Training Incentive*
Classroom Support Specialist *$500 Training Incentive*
HS Associate Teacher - Spanish Speaking Preferred *$500 Training Incentive*
Head Start Teaching Assistant *$500 Training Incentive*
Environmental Cleaning Specialist - Temporary HS EHS
If you are interested in applying for a position at Community Action, you must complete an employment application . To type the information into the form it works best if you save it to your computer first. Fill it out and then save again. Please also take the time to fill out the voluntary EEOC survey. You can:
1) E-mail the completed application with a copy of your resume and a cover letter to Marjie Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Print out the application and send it via mail, along with a resume and cover letter, to: Community Action Attn: Marjie Andrews 210 'O' Street Lincoln, NE 68508
3) Visit the Community Action office during regular business hours and fill out a paper application on site. Bring a copy of your resume and a cover letter to turn in with your application.
Please contact Marjie Andrews at (402) 875-9315 or email@example.com with questions regarding employment at Community Action.
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.