Volunteer at Community Action!
Georgann is our Volunteer Resources Coordinator and Foster Grandparent Program Director. Georgann's responsibility is recruiting, coordinating and directing Volunteer Services for our 17 programs at Community Action.
At Community Action, our goal is to foster meaningful and fulfilling volunteer experiences. As a volunteer at Community Action, you will serve as an important partner in empowering people living in poverty to reach economic stability. You will also have the opportunity to learn new skills and bring your unique expertise/perspective to our work.
At Community Action, you WILL change lives. Please join our team!
For a complete list of Volunteer Experiences and descriptions please click HERE.
Individual Volunteer Experiences:
- Early Head Start child care
- Family Educator Intern/Volunteer
- Practicum Student
- Foster Grandparent
- Health Coordinator Intern/Volunteer
- Classroom Volunteer
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Financial Well-Being Volunteer
- Maintenance Volunteer
- Family Engagement Specialist Volunteer
- Tax Prep Program Volunteer
- Supportive Housing Furniture Assemblers
- Fall & Spring Landscaping
- Gathering Place Soup Kitchen Cleaners
- Early Head Start Vehicle Cleaners
- Maintenance & Grounds Projects
- Early Head Start / Head Start End of Year Celebrations
Click HERE for the group contact form.
For more information about how to become a volunteer with us please contact:
Georgann Roth, Volunteer Resources Coordinator