GET STARTED with Head Start and Early Head Start
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties has been serving our community for more than 50 years. Our innovative programs have led the way in early childhood education. Community Action is where you can either kick start or continue your career in education and social services. You CAN make a career and help develop community by providing services that families need. Community Action's experience has driven the development and the success of many organizations in Lancaster and Saunders Counties. Get the experience that you need.
- National/Federal Experience
- Make a Difference
- Help Provide Every Child with the Best Opportunities
- Family Development
- Tools and Resources you need for success
- Staff Development Opportunities
- Room for growth
- Continuous Improvement
Apply with Head Start today!
Get Hired! Be a part of the most comprehensive early childhood education and family engagement programs in the country. Apply today and Get Started!
Head Start Family & Community Partnerships Specialist - School Based (Wahoo)
Early Head Start Family Teacher - Spanish Speaking Preferred
Early Head Start Family Educator - Bilingual
Early Head Start Family Educator
Early Head Start Teaching Assistant (20 hours)
Head Start Teaching Assistant (25-35 hours)
If you are interested in applying for a position within Community Action's Head Start program, you must complete an employment application . Please also take the time to fill out the voluntary EEOC survey.
1) E-mail the completed application with a copy of your resume and a cover letter to Marjie Andrews at email@example.com.
2) Print out the application and send it via mail, along with a resume and cover letter, to:
Attn: Marjie Andrews
210 'O' Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
3) Visit the Community Action office during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday) and fill out a paper application on site. Bring a copy of your resume and a cover letter to turn in with your application.
Please contact Marjie Andrews at (402) 875-9315 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding employment at Community Action.
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.